Central Park Loop Tour
Central Park Loop Tour!
Central Park is one of the gems of New York City but it’s hard to see it all as a walker…
Join in a guided tour of Central Park including some of the most beautiful sights it offers. Unlike other bike tours, everyone will be riding the famous Brompton folding bike!
All profits of this tour are donated to Transportation Alternatives – NYC’s leading bicycle advocacy group!
What to expect…
- Duration – 1.5 to 2 hours
- Distance – 10 miles
- Pace – easy to moderate
- We provide helmets and bicycles free of charge.
After a quick safety orientation at the shop our guide will take you Straight to the Central Park Loop. You’ll see the Runner’s Gate, The Reservoir, The Mall, The Sheep’s Meadow and much more! Central Park is full of statues, sculptures, and history, so there’s plenty to see. After a loop around the park you’ll pass by the Guggenheim and – if there’s enough time – maybe even pass by the MET Staircase.
Select a date below to register…
- The Fine Print:
- Tour reservations required and space subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies
- Available for use on scheduled tour date only
- Free rental of NYC Brompton Bike included!